This one day course will provide an overview of cost effectiveness analysis and examples of economic evaluations that have been conducted of trials. Practical information on methods for prospectively collecting costs and outcomes data through administrative data linkage and patient surveys will be provided. It will also explain the techniques used to analyse economic data and illustrate this through examples. Issues covered in this course include:
· Economic evaluation alongside trials
· Analysing health economic data
· Methods to assess quality of life and input of clinical outcomes in cost-effectiveness analysis
· Extrapolation, modelling and capturing uncertainty
· Collecting relevant cost data
· Economic evaluation reporting standards
For more information and to register, click here.